Day school training
Addressing behavioural issues through a one day excursion!
We understand that some owners have a busy schedule or are unable to commit to hours of training. We are hence here to provide the relevant training, enrichment, socialisation and exposure to various situations for one day, helping to achieve the well-behaved companion that you always desired.
What will be covered:
- Basic obedience (Sit, down, stay and come)
- Loose leash walking
- Addressing any behavioural issues
- Maintaining positive dog and human interaction
What you’ll be provided with:
- Handouts for convenient referencing
- Free consultation session at the end of each session(s) to transfer skills to the owner. Click here to find out more about consultation sessions.
- $350/ session
- $900/ 3 sessions ($300/ session)
- Duration of each session is one day (10 am pick up, 5 pm drop off)
Only available on Saturdays
Who We Are
Passionate individuals in animal welfare aiming to rehabilitate dogs and train owners. Our rehabilitation techniques are evolved around the understanding of dogs’ psychology and eliminating the use of harsh tools such as shock collar or prong collar, reflecting the depth of knowledge acquired. hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh